Get Your Mid-Day Gold Yearly Subscription now at Rs 899 Rs 499!

Home > Mumbai > Mumbai News > Article > Thane Four of family suffer burn injuries in blaze at home

Thane: Four of family suffer burn injuries in blaze at home

Updated on: 01 October,2022 03:22 PM IST  |  Thane
PTI |

The fire started in the morning when Prasad Patil, his wife Preeti and two daughters were asleep

Thane: Four of family suffer burn injuries in blaze at home

Representative image. Pic/Istock


A couple and their two daughters suffered burn injuries in a fire in their home in Thane district's Dombivli area, a civic official said on Saturday.


The fire started in the morning when Prasad Patil, his wife Preeti and two daughters were asleep, he said.



Also Read: Hearing in RSS defamation case against Rahul Gandhi adjourned till December 3 


"The fire was doused and the injured persons have been hospitalised. The cause of the fire is being probed," Kalyan Dombivali Municipal Corporation fire brigade official Namdeo Choudhary said. 

This story has been sourced from a third party syndicated feed, agencies. Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. Mid-day management/mid-day.com reserves the sole right to alter, delete or remove (without notice) the content in its absolute discretion for any reason whatsoever.

Medical record keeping is still in a nascent stage at civic hospitals in Mumbai. Do you agree?

Register for FREE
to continue reading !

This is not a paywall.
However, your registration helps us understand your preferences better and enables us to provide insightful and credible journalism for all our readers.

This website uses cookie or similar technologies, to enhance your browsing experience and provide personalised recommendations. By continuing to use our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. OK