Elections 2019: Kangana Ranaut celebrates PM Narendra Modi's win by cooking!
Kangana Ranaut opted for a unique yet appetizing way to congratulate PM Narendra Modi for his democratic victory.
Like most of the celebs 'Queen' Kangana Ranaut, who recently returned from the 72nd Cannes Film Festival, extended her hearty congratulations to PM Narendra Modi on the massive victory in Lok Sabha Elections 2019. Kangana opted for a unique yet appetizing way to congratulate PM Modi for his democratic victory.
Kangana Ranaut prepared some Pakora and Chai for her family. Sharing her pictures right from the kitchen, her team wrote, "#KanganaRanaut celebrates the legendary win of narendramodi and BJP4India at the #LokSabhaElections2019 by spending time with her family! [sic]" In the series pictures, she can be seen cooking delicious Pakodas, wearing a taffy pink suit. In another picture, she was spotted enjoying the Indian delicacy with her family.
View this post on Instagram
"What Modi Ji stands for are very strong set of ideas, vision and strength of human ambition. It needs a headstrong nation to be in sync with future possibilities of greatness. Where we stand today, to even dream of a glorious tomorrow needs audacity. We as a nation are ready for it with Modi Ji. There's nothing more precious than it. I'm over the moon today, literally!" - Kangana Ranaut #KanganaRanaut celebrates the legendary win of @narendramodi and @BJP4India at the #LokSabhaElections2019 by spending time with her family!
Sharing the same series of pictures, Kangana's sister Rangoli Chandel told that, "Kangana cooks rarely, when she is absolutely exhilarated, today she treated us with chai pakodas for narendramodi Ji's win #JaiHind #JaiBharat [sic]"
Ahead of this, Rangoli posted a congratulatory message praising the PM and wrote, "Today no party, no individual won, today is that historic day when India won. We are very fortunate to have a leader like Narendra Modi ji in our times, this is the beginning of a new era, time to break free and regain our lost glory. Bharat Mata ki Jai. Jai Hind."
Kangana Ranaut raised the temperature with all her sizzling looks at the Cannes Film Festival which she recently attended. On the work front, Kangana will be seen in Ashwiny Iyer Tiwari's 'Panga'.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- India's Most Wanted Movie Review: Bit of an empty shell
- Cannes 2019: Best photos of 'queen' Kangana Ranaut
- 'Dimple Kapadia had never auditioned for Christopher Nolan's Tenet until now'
- PM Narendra Modi biopic Movie Review: Goodness that even Modi may not buy
- Malaika Arora is giving us major vacay goals with this picture!
- PM Narendra Modi or India's Most Wanted - Which movie will lead at the box office?
- India's Most Wanted Movie Review: Arjun Kapoor and squad own the film
- John Abraham to romance with Divya Khosla Kumar in Satyamev Jayate 2?
- Malaika Arora looks hot in camouflage satin maxi dress when spotted in Bandra
- Amrita Arora Ladak and Shakeel Ladak's dinner outing in Bandra
Edited by mid-day online desk with inputs from PTI
Public Review of PM Narendra Modi biopic