Cannes 2019: Hina Khan stuns in a lavender gown at the soiree
Hina Khan shared her look from day 3 at the Cannes Film Festival. Dressed in a lavender embroidered gown with a big black belt, Hina looked beautiful and carried the basic look with utmost panache
The 72nd edition of the Cannes Film Festival saw many big names from the Indian film industry representing their respective brands at the French Riviera. Deepika Padukone, Kangana Ranaut made their second appearance, while Priyanka Chopra and television actress, Hina Khan made their debuts at the Cannes Film Festival. Other than these names, it was Mallika Sherawat, who has been a regular at this soiree for past several years now, and also Huma Qureshi present at the Cannes Festival.
The celebrities have been treating their fans and followers with pictures of their looks and many pictures from their makeup room. Hina Khan, who bowled everyone with her day 1 look at the red carpet. The actress walked the ramp on Wednesday night (May 15) looking beautiful in international designer Ziad Nakad's gown. On day 2, Hina Khan opted for a basic look and stood out in a lavender embroidered gown. She accentuated the gown's look with a big black belt. With hair tied in a messy bun, minimal makeup, strappy heels, Hina looked like a goddess. She has definitely made the television industry extremely proud of her with her achievements, which is evident from wishes pouring around.
Hina Khan took to her Instagram account to share these pictures and wrote: "Forgiveness is the smell that lavender gives out when you tread on it.. #LavenderLove (Mark Twain)"
View this post on Instagram
She shared yet another picture and wrote: "Believe in your dreams @festivaldecannes. [sic]"
View this post on Instagram
Hina Khan has been invited to be a part of a panel organised by the India Pavilion.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Kangana Ranaut slays like a boss in a black pantsuit at Cannes Grey Goose Party
- De De Pyar De Movie Review - Old man and the khichdi
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra looks like a goddess in an ombre sequin thigh-high slit dress
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone is a vision in white thigh-high slit gown
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut nails the saree and opera gloves look with panache
- Tiger Shroff: Dance-off with Hrithik Roshan will be tough
- From Bharat to Kyrgyzstan; makers plan a worldwide release
- Aditya Seal: Didn't draw comparisons between SOTY 2 and Avengers
- De De Pyaar De review: Ajay Devgn, Rakul Preet Singh, Tabu's film not a regular rom-com
- Vir Das: Want to visit as many cities as we can
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan steals the show in fish-cut gown at the red carpet