Dimple Kapadia set to feature in Christopher Nolan's Tenet
Dimple Kapadia along with French actor Clemence Poesy who gained recognition by playing Fleur Delacour in Harry Potter movies, have joined the team of Tenet
Dimple Kapadia will be seen working with Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Kenneth Branagh and Michael Caine in Christopher Nolan's upcoming film Tenet. The film, which is expected to release on July 17 next year, is likely to be an action epic evolving around the world of international espionage.
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Dimple Kapadia along with French actor Clemence Poesy who gained recognition by playing Fleur Delacour in Harry Potter movies, have joined the team. John David Washington, Robert Pattinson and Elizabeth Debicki have joined the team earlier.
The movie is being shot in seven countries, using a mix of Imax and 70mm film. The producers of the film are Nolan and Emma Thomas, whereas Thomas Hayslip is said to serve as executive producer.
Apart from this, the team also includes director of photography Hoyte van Hoytema, production designer Nathan Crowley, editor Jennifer Lame, costume designer Jeffrey Kurland, and visual effects supervisor Andrew Jackson. The score is being composed by Ludwig Goransson.
Top Entertainment Stories Of The Day:
- Rajkumar Hirani, Vikramaditya, Raj Kumar Gupta and Amit Masurkar join hands for a new project
- Nora Fatehi on working with Salman Khan in Bharat: More to me than dance
- Disha Patani shares a video in slow motion twirling all the way for her fans!
- Watch video: How Sonam Kapoor got her gorgeous golden Cannes 2019 look
- 36 years on, Team India meets West Indies for '83 biopic
- Fans love the trailer of Once Upon A Time In Hollywood
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe