Rajpal Yadav to spend Father's Day with daughters Jyoti, Rehanshi and Harshita
Rajpal Yadav believes that as a father, it is very important to maintain a balance between work and giving time to people that matter the most
Judwaa 2 actor Rajpal Yadav spoke about his plan on Father's Day. On celebrating Father's Day, he said, "I am going to celebrate Father's Day by going out with my kids and spending time with them. But all 365 days in a year feels like Father's Day to me as my 3 daughters Jyoti, Harshita and Rehanshi make me feel special in my life each and every day. So the same joy we share every day not particularly on Father's Day."
The actor believes that as a father, it is very important to maintain a balance between work and giving time to people that matter the most. Yadav further added, "Giving time to kids is required for inner strength and you need to be very systematic. As a father, it is very important to spend quality time with children as you get strength from them as well as you impart strength to them and you share joy. I hope each and every child gets that warmth of a father and feel his shade of comfort. As the Prime minister manages the whole country, the same way a father always manages to brings out the best to make his family happy. Every father should raise their kid in such a way that they contribute towards the betterment of society. This is the only gift a father wants. I wish each and every father who works hard for their family a happy Father's Day!"
Rajpal Yadav with elder daughter Jyoti
Rajpal Yadav has shared screen space with actors including Amitabh Bachchan, Akshay Kumar, Shah Rukh Khan, Salman Khan, Govinda and Varun Dhawan. Rajpal has worked in independent and small budget films for many years while balancing roles in commercial potboilers.
On the work front, he will next be seen in Time To Dance starring Sooraj Pancholi and Isabelle Kaif. "That apart, I am also wrapping up Jaako Raakhe Saaiyan. I am also in talks to work with David Dhawan and Priyadarshan," Rajpal told IANS.
Top Stories of the Day:
- Do you know about these facts about Mithun Chakraborty?
- Shahid Kapoor: Changing what's perfectly good is recipe for disaster
- See Photo: Shanaya Kapoor, Maheep, Sanjay Kapoor are having fun on their US vacation
- Parineeti Chopra kick starts her The Girl On The Train journey
- Siddhant Chaturvedi opens up on his fitness routine
- Crop top and ripped jeans! Athiya Shetty and Tara Sutaria are twinning on dinner outing
- Varun Dhawan's girlfriend Natasha Dalal catches up with the actor's family in Juhu
- Deepa Mehta: Reality is cautionary, not scary
- Anushka Ranjan glows in these sexy outfits from her vacation in Maldives, see photos
- Priyanka Chopra Jonas turns 'guru maa,' shares five life lessons; watch video
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Shraddha Kapoor gets injured while shooting for Street Dancer 3D