Sujoy Ghosh's Typewriter to premiere on July 19
Typewriter, a mystery thriller series directed by Sujoy Ghosh, will premiere on streaming giant Netflix on July 19
Typewriter, a mystery thriller series directed by Sujoy Ghosh, will premiere on streaming giant Netflix on July 19. The series promises to be a binge-worthy ride of the chronicles surrounding the haunted Bardez Villa, read a statement.
The five-episode series revolves around a haunted house in Goa and a group of young, wannabe ghost busters determined to capture the spirit that plagues a notorious home in their neighbourhood. When a new family moves into the haunted home, the crew finds it difficult to balance the demands of school and chores with the renewed urgency to solve the mystery. What follows is the story of how these 5 kids try to capture the ghost of Bardez Villa, all the while balancing school and staying out of trouble.
Shot on location in Goa, the film features Paulami Ghosh, Samir Kochar and Purab Kohli in lead roles, and Arna Sharma as Sam, Aaryansh Malviya as Nick, Milkail Gandhi as Gablu, and Palash Kamble as Bunty -- the ghost busters.
Top Stories of the Day:
- Karisma Kapoor turns 45: Interesting facts about the actress you may not know
- It was a quiet wedding ceremony for Aarti Chabria and Visharad Beedassy
- Have Disha Patani and Tiger Shroff officially broken up?
- Telly Tattle: Sanjay Gagnani's fanboy moment with Johny Lever
- Preity G Zinta: Will announce TV, film projects by year-end
- Ahan Shetty goes shirtless while playing football in Bandra
- Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani were out on a dinner date in Bandra
- Sunny Leone, Malika Arora, Nushrat Bharucha at their gyms in Bandra
- Kunal Kapoor: Urgent need to address bullying
- Akshay Kumar and Parineeti Chopra-starrer Kesari heads to Japan
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe