Where Can I Get Phentermine Prescription to Lose Weight?
Phentermine Prescription to Lose Weight
Doctors specialized in prescription diet pills and pharmacists have all types of concerns regarding phentermine use. As a diet pill based on amphetamine derivative formula, Phentermine is a highly trending weight loss medication around the world which is also abused for its stimulant effects. Click here to see prices online
Today, phentermine prescriptions have been tightened by the FDA, TGA, and NHS for it may be not suitable for everyone who wants to lose weight. Before buying phentermine or thinking about getting a phentermine prescription, a brief guide might help you get your priorities straight in terms of weight loss medication.
The article also speaks about how to buy Phentermine while residing in the UK, Canada and Australia.
Where Can I Get Phentermine to Lose Weight?
Phentermine drug type is called “Appetite Suppressant” which is available only with a doctor’s prescription. Click Here to Get doctor’s prescription online
That also Phentermine is an addiction-causing drug on which health authorities like FDA have raised a lot of concerns in the past. Food and Drug Authority US also classified Phentermine as a Schedule IV compound but many American dieters buy Phentermine online. As bad as it may sound, possessing phentermine in the US is a crime but there are limited doctors who prescribe phentermine.
Prescription for phentermine is not given to everyone who goes to doctors and complains about their weight gain issue. Phentermine is recommended to those individuals who are on the brink of collapsing with cardiovascular conditions induced by higher BMI. Typically, Phentermine prescription is only recommended to those who have a Body Mass Index of 30 or greater than 30.
Here are the requirements to get a phentermine prescription in nearly every country on the globe.
- You must first have a complete medical evaluation before the doctor prescribes you phentermine. This may be a registered healthcare provider who after evaluating your health and Body Mass Index generates a report where the pre-existing medical conditions are listed. This is the first and by far the most crucial step to avoid the unwanted risks of phentermine drug use.
- Body Mass Index is the first thing a dietician or a healthcare provider will measure. If you have 30 or greater than 30 BMI, it means you are fit to receive a phentermine prescription. In some cases, individuals with a BMI of 27 are qualified to use phentermine, these are patients with multiple pre-existing health conditions such as hyperlipidemia, hypertension, and diabetes.
- Before considering phentermine medication, healthcare providers will urge their patients to lose weight via dietary modification and following a fitness regimen. These efforts in a scientific term known as the “non-pharmacological” approach which in 20-30% of cases shows promising results.
- Any contraindication must be ruled out first before the physician writes you a phentermine script. For women who are pregnant and currently lactating, phentermine is not a suitable option for them. Also, patients with high blood pressure, a history of drug abuse, glaucoma, and hyperthyroidism must not be on the list of phentermine users. Phentermine may also exacerbate the risks of pulmonary and respiratory illness due to which it may not be given to those who have such issues.
Known Brand Names of Phentermine in 2023
Phentermine is a generic to many brands around the world, in the US, phentermine is sold under the brand names Adipex-P, Lomaira, and Qsymia. In Australia and Canada, you may find phentermine with names like Duromine, Fastin, and Fantride.
Is Phentermine a safe weight loss drug?
Not precisely, Phentermine is an anorectic drug which shows it exhibits both mild and severe side effects. Speaking of the common side effects of getting a phentermine prescription are:
- Elevated heart rate (Palpitation)
- High blood pressure
- Dry Mouth
- Changes in sex drive
- Digestive issues
Phentermine Near Me
A guide before buying phentermine from your nearby locations is important so you won’t be scammed. Phentermine is not the type of diet pills you’d buy from any gas station, there have been many serious crimes committed related to selling phentermine without a prescription with the whole batch containing expired medication.
In an attempt to buy Phentermine near me, many users had to buy Phentermine online. Click Here to Visit Official website
Buy Phentermine Online
If you are asking for an honest opinion from doctors and pharmacists, they will all go with the Orlistat or Saxenda option to lose weight or natural OTC phentermine alternatives.
Phentermine is prescribed online and many people have failed the online examination from the physician who assesses your situation first by looking at your health history.
An online phentermine prescription takes a legit and completely trained telemedicine platform comprised of clinical experts. Online doctors and physicians over there prescribe different medications for weight loss including phentermine through health evaluation. Click Here to See Best alternative online
Doctors who prescribe phentermine online must be licensed individuals with relative experience as family doctors or weight loss doctors. Currently, there are a number of online platforms and e-clinics that thousands of patients are using to connect with licensed healthcare professionals.
- After conducting a virtual examination, online doctors prescribe phentermine if it suits the case. Before selecting the online doctor to get a phentermine prescription, here are a few things to remember.
- Authenticate the doctor’s credentials by confirming he is a legitimate license holder and has experience in a related field.
- Check out the customer or patient’s reviews regarding the online platform or healthcare providers, these are mostly available online on their official websites.
Doctors Who Prescribe Phentermine Near Me
In every country of the world including the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, etc. Phentermine is a controlled substance that must not be used without a medical professional’s guidance. These medical providers can be any of the following.
Primary health care provider/Physician
- Family doctors
- Physician Assistant
Where Can I Get Phentermine to Lose Weight?
Phentermine prescription guidelines are benign and important to follow because this is what determines whether you are going to lose weight or get caught by the side effects instead. To help you with this, here are a few guidelines before acquiring phentermine to lose weight.
- Always get a phentermine prescription from an authorized and licensed healthcare provider.
- You must have quite a high Body Mass Index to get a phentermine prescription. Amphetamine-derived stimulants like phentermine cannot be used otherwise.
- Phentermine is prescribed for short-term use only, the typical duration of time is 12 weeks.
- Phentermine dosages can vary depending on the patient’s condition, the dosage ranges from 15 mg to 37.5 mg, and 40 mg is taken before breakfast in the morning.
- Phentermine dosage is modified for those individuals who have pre-existing medical conditions and who are taking insulin.
- Alongside phentermine, there should always be a weight-loss diet with increased physical activity.
- As mentioned above, it’s dangerous to look for a phentermine prescription if you have these medical conditions including cardiovascular diseases (stroke, heart failure, arrhythmias, uncontrolled high blood pressure, etc.), hyperthyroidism, acute agitation, glaucoma, or a history of drug abuse.
- Phentermine cannot be taken simultaneously with other medications.
- People with depression and anxiety must use phentermine with great caution.
Can you take phentermine for more than 3 months?
Phentermine was approved for weight loss a long time ago, even before not so many studies evaluated the chronic nature of obesity. FDA puts a limit on phentermine use according to which the treatment should exceed 10-12 weeks.
Phentermine and Topiramate combination was approved in 2012 and the treatment was prolonged for over a year. Many doctors nowadays write phentermine prescriptions for a minimum time period which again depends on the patient’s health status.
In a study concluded in 2019, patients received greater weight loss results who consumed phentermine for more than 12 weeks. However, the study didn’t note down if the cardiovascular risks were increased at that time or not. Still, phentermine is a drug prescribed by doctors very seriously and that’s only because the patients could lose a substantial amount of body weight with minimized obesity-induced symptoms.
Does Phentermine Boost Energy?
Phentermine is thought to boost energy levels even with a calorie deficit diet because it interacts with the neurotransmitters in the brain. Typically, Dopamine, Serotonin, and Nor-epinephrine levels are elevated which gives you enough mental energy to focus and communicate effectively.
Phentermine also amplifies alertness and increases fat-derived energy which sometimes ends up making users feel buzzed. Due to this considerable effect, phentermine drug misuse in a large number around the world.
Where Can I Get Phentermine to Lose Weight Canada?
According to recent reports, more than 4.3 million adults in Canada have a Body Mass Index ≥30 kg/m2. The value directly reflects the need for weight loss medication and other prevention therapies for obesity. Having an excess weight increases the chances of mortality and development of comorbid conditions which can deteriorate health.
Available treatments in Canada for weight gain is classified into three class which are:
- Behavioral Modifications
- Weight Loss Medications
- Surgical/Invasive Procedures
The latest information available on the Canadian health website states they have approved Orlistat and Liraglutide 3mg for weight management.
The drugs are not completely approved for everyone but only limited patients fit their criteria. Recent clinical findings in Obesity research may need some time to evaluate many compounds to ensure which will remain the drug of choice for obesity.
As expected, it’s hard to get your hands on phentermine when you are in Canada, but again online clinics can be of help in this situation.
Where Can I Get Phentermine to Lose Weight UK?
Phentermine is not an NHS-approved drug so finding it in UK puts some barriers in your way. Phentermine is not also involved in the prescribing guidelines used by General physicians in UK some people claimed they received phentermine as an off-label medication.
Phentermine is manufactured by some pharmaceutical companies in UK that only supply it to slimming clinics and local drug stores. In online forums UK, many past obese patients confessed to finding phentermine prescriptions that changed their lives.
What about buying Phentermine UK online? There is an official site of Phentermine through which you can order it from UK as well. Based on their authentic supply, it could get you no intentional risks apart from the side effects.
Where Can I Get Phentermine to Lose Weight Australia?
Therapeutics Goods Administration TGA in Australia approves phentermine for short-term use only. You may find it available by the brand name Adipex which is available on the online pharmacy from a legal supplier with marked authenticity in dealing with weight loss medications.
In Australia, you cannot buy Phentermine over the counter due to its potential for drug abuse and dependence. Without a prescription, it could be illegal to buy phentermine, and also if you buy it without the advice of a licensed professional. After discussing your weight loss goals, physicians in Australia rarely come up with phentermine prescriptions since they have much better options now.
Natural Phentermine Alternatives – Are They Any Good?
Natural and over the counter phentermine alternatives are generally considered the safer option than phentermine. They share mild effects compared to the prescription medications but unlike phentermine, orlistat, and liraglutide, natural phentermine alternatives can be used regularly without undergoing the risks.
Prescription medications phentermine contain synthetic salt of phentermine HCL which are taken moderately or else negative consequences follow. Whereas, natural alternatives to phentermine have a subtle impact on your dietary habits and they can be more accessible than regular phentermine 37.5mg capsules.
Between prescription weight loss medications and their alternatives, consumers are going for the second option as they offer multiple pros without a single disadvantage. Many other benefits have been reported by the users of OTC phentermine alternatives which they didn’t expect in the first place.
In both cases, it is an unsafe practice to use weight loss pills if you are pregnant or trying to conceive a child and breastfeeding. Let your doctor know about your plans and share if you have had sleeping problems in the past. Click Here to Try Best OTC Alternative today
Phentermine Prescription for Weight Loss Summary
Comprehended from the latest studies, Phentermine is a prescription weight loss medication that is a long and tiring procedure. Getting a phentermine prescription is such a hefty task because the drug is associated with dependence, withdrawal symptoms, and many other side effects which are always detailed to the patients who are considering using it.
With lifestyle changes and daily physical workouts, only a licensed doctor could write you a phentermine prescription after examining your health history, current medication use, and overall health status.
If you have a phentermine prescription by now, simply go to the pharmacy nearby if they happen to sell Phentermine which in the US is likely to be available at CVS, Walgreens, Amazon, and Walmart. In other countries like Australia, you may take this prescription to Chemist Warehouse or Costco stores if they sell phentermine.
Phentermine price is expensive than over-the-counter weight loss supplements but it’s also a drastic measure against weight gain. Enduring phentermine side effects is a tough decision and remember you can develop serious health issues, If they persist, discontinue using phentermine immediately.
Phentermine Prescription FAQ’s
Q1: Is phentermine a prescription drug?
Yes, you must have a prescription to buy phentermine. As a Schedule IV drug, phentermine is a controlled substance that can cause users to form a dependency and experience withdrawal. To be eligible for a prescription, you’ll likely need a BMI between 27 and 30 and have failed at other attempts to lose weight organically.
Q2: How much do diet pills like phentermine cost?
The cost of phentermine can vary depending on various factors such as the brand, dosage, and location. Generally, without insurance, the average price for a 30-day supply of generic phentermine tablets can range from $30 to $100. However, prices may differ significantly in different regions and pharmacies. With insurance coverage, the cost may be lower. It is essential to check with your local pharmacies or insurance provider for specific pricing details.
Q3: How long can a doctor prescribe phentermine?
Phentermine is approved for use for up to 12 weeks. But weight management can take time. So some health care providers might order it for longer use.
Q4: Can phentermine (Adipex) be addictive?
Currently, phentermine (Adipex) is considered a Schedule IV controlled substance by the DEA. That’s because there is the potential for abusing or misusing this medication, which works in a similar way to other substances like methamphetamine. This is why phentermine is typically prescribed on a short-term basis
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this sponsored article are those of the sponsor/author/agency and do not represent the stand and views of Mid-Day Group.Mid-Day Group disclaims any and all liability to any party, company or product for any direct, indirect, implied, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from the use of this content.