Arjun Kapoor's epic burn to Malaika Arora's '5 steps on how to learn to tie a pony tail'
This isn't the first time that Arjun Kapoor has commented on Malaika Arora's post. However, for its first, he has something different to say then 'hmmm'.
Malaika Arora shared a series of photos on her Instagram about DIY (Do It Yourself) on how to tie a ponytail. She shared five pictures and through those snaps, she taught her followers how to ace the ponytail look. However, rumoured boyfriend Arjun Kapoor had an epic take to it. The reply will leave you in splits. Commenting on that post, he wrote: "Still not tied after 5 pictures... [sic]"
Isn't that sweet? For its first, apart from their regular 'hmmm' on each other's post, Arjun Kapoor had something to say to Malaika on a public platform.
A few days ago, Arjun Kapoor, who will soon be seen in the historical drama Panipat, shared a post on Instagram and said that he always knew he would be doing this movie. The post in question is a cute throwback photo of him as a child, sitting on a mechanical horse, looking serious as ever.
The Ishaqzaade actor had captioned the picture as, "Began my horse riding prep way early in life... Always knew I was gonna be doing Panipat... #panipatprep #horsingaround #grumps4life #throwbackthursday"
To which, Malaika thought that Arjun looked grumpy in that picture. This is what she had written, "Why so grumpy ???"
In a recent interview, Arjun opened up about his equation with Malaika and said that they aren't doing anything wrong. "We've come out because we feel the media has given us dignity. There's a certain understanding the media has... they've been respectful, kind, honest and decent about it. That is why I felt comfortable."
He also said, "Where the paps are concerned, we give them photos when walking in and out of a place. It is normal. There's certain ease. We're not doing anything wrong. I don't want that story being conveyed that we're still hiding when we're not. They understood that."
Malaika was married to actor-producer Arbaaz Khan for 18 years before they announced their split in 2016. From dinner dates to mingling with each other's families and being a part of each other's important functions, the couple has often been snapped together.
On the work front, Malaika was seen in the song 'Hello Hello' from the movie Pataakha. Arjun, on the other hand, is currently working on Ashutosh Gowariker's historical drama, Panipat.
Top Entertainment Stories of the Day:
- Inside photos: Sushmita Sen's brother Rajeev Sen and Charu Asopa's wedding ceremony
- From Ananya Panday to Malaika Arora: Do you know how educated these Bollywood actors are?
- Leila Web Series Review: A tale of purity centre with muddled storyline
- Sacred Games Season 2 release to be postponed?
- Bride leaves wedding and crashes Vikrant Massey's shoot in Delhi; Here's what happened next
- Here's why Sunny Deol postponed son Karan Deol's debut Pal Pal Dil Ke Paas
- Watch video: Navya Naveli Nanda working out on the New York sidewalk will fill you with awe
- Alia Bhatt, Ranbir Kapoor, Kiara Advani and Shahid Kapoor at Mumbai airport
- Malaika Arora's monochrome outfit looks like a perfect monsoon attire
- Here's Shah Rukh Khan's reaction on dubbing The Lion King with son, Aryan
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora and others celebs visit Rishi Kapoor in New York