Bigg Boss 13: Salman Khan charging Rs 31 crore per weekend?
Salman Khan's Bigg Boss has already been making headlines for a number of things. The latest buzz is that Sallu bhai will be charging a whopping Rs 31 crore per weekend for hosting the show
Season 13 of the controversial, but much-loved reality show, Bigg Boss, hasn't even begun yet, but the show has already been making headlines for a number of things. The latest buzz is that Salman Khan will be charging a whopping Rs 31 crore per weekend for hosting the show.
According to a report in Koimoi, Sallu Bhai had charged Rs 12-14 crore per episode for Bigg Boss 12. This time around, however, Salman Khan is set to earn Rs 403 crore over the entirety of the show. Salman makes an appearance twice every week on the show, for the Saturday and Sunday episodes.
If reports are to be believed, Salman Khan is planning to expand his production business. After turning producer for TV shows like Nach Baliye and The Kapil Sharma Show, Salman is planning to collaborate with the makers of Bigg Boss to create a new show.
In related news, according to a Hindi Rush report, 'bhajan samrat' Anup Jalota has been roped in to co-host season 13 with Salman Khan. Anup Jalota is an ex-participant of Bigg Boss. He was seen in the last season, Bigg Boss 12, and was embroiled in too many controversies. He had entered the show with his mentee Jasleen Matharu, and there was love in the air. The vast age difference between the two became a huge topic of discussion and later their lovey-dovey conversations from within the house and their fights were highlighted as the central plot of the show.
Speculation has begun on the contestant line-up for Bigg Boss 13. Zareen Khan, Chunky Panday, Rajpal Yadav, Warina Hussain, Devoleena Bhattacharjee, Ankita Lokhande, Rakesh Vashisth, Mahika Sharma, Danny D, Jeet Chirag Paswan, Vijender Singh, Rahul Khandelwal, Himansh Kohli, Mahima Chaudhary, Meghna Malik, Mahaakshay Chakraborty, Dayanand Shetty, Faizy Boo, Ritu Beri, Sonal Chauhan, Fazilpuria and Siddharth Shukla, are likely contestants.
Top entertainment stories of the day
- Salman, Iulia, Sohail, Seema, Alizeh Agnihotri party at Arbaaz Khan's Bandra residence
- Stars who married non-filmy members of Bollywood families
- Anubhav Sinha on Karni Sena's threat for Article 15 release: Filmmakers can't be constantly bullied
- Mother-daughter day out: Dimple Kapadia and Twinkle Khanna's salon outing in Juhu
- Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor stranded on Austrian Alps due to heavy rains
- Six-year-old Rupsa Batabyal wins Super Dancer - Chapter 3
- Babies day out: Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber with Nisha, Asher and Noah
- JP Dutta's daughter Nidhi Dutta on digital war drama: Different actor for each biopic
- Janhvi Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Varun Dhawan sweat it out at gym in Bandra
- 26-week-pregnant Amy Jackson working out is truly a Monday motivation
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe