Esha Deol colours her hair soon after the birth of second child, fans express concern
Netizens were aghast that Esha Deol could not wait for a little more time as the chemicals could prove harmful to the newborn during breastfeeding
Days after delivering her second child, Miraya, Esha Deol shared pictures on social media of getting her hair coloured. The actor wrote, "If looks could kill. Getting my hair colour done after nine months. Patience is a virtue (sic)."
Netizens were aghast that she could not wait for a little more time as the chemicals could prove harmful to the newborn during breastfeeding. Deol found herself being trolled for putting Miraya's health at risk.
Esha's Insta followers were quick to comment on her picture. One of them said, "Jst aftr delivery its harmful", another said, "If you are breast feeding please avoid these chemicals.." Some of the actress' fans also defended her saying, "It is very normal after delivery... even i got my hair coloured whn my baby was 18 days old... n plz guys keep ur advices to urself... u guyz hav no rights to judge or interfere in anyone lives (sic)".
Esha Deol and her husband, businessman Bharat Takhtani, were blessed with a baby girl, their second child together, on June 10. They are already parents to daughter Radhya. Esha took to her Instagram account to share the news with fans and loved ones and wrote, "Welcome to our tribe Miraya Takhtani. Born on June 10, 2019. Gratitude to the divine, [sic]" Esha posted on Instagram. Hubby Bharat also shared the same picture on his Instagram account and wrote: "Thank you very much for the good wishes & blessings @imeshadeol #radhyatakhtani #mirayatakhtani [sic]." Esha also shared a photo of daughter Radhya and wrote, "I'm being promoted to big sister. [sic]"
Top entertainment stories of the day
- Salman, Iulia, Sohail, Seema, Alizeh Agnihotri party at Arbaaz Khan's Bandra residence
- Stars who married non-filmy members of Bollywood families
- Anubhav Sinha on Karni Sena's threat for Article 15 release: Filmmakers can't be constantly bullied
- Mother-daughter day out: Dimple Kapadia and Twinkle Khanna's salon outing in Juhu
- Prabhas and Shraddha Kapoor stranded on Austrian Alps due to heavy rains
- Six-year-old Rupsa Batabyal wins Super Dancer - Chapter 3
- Babies day out: Sunny Leone and Daniel Weber with Nisha, Asher and Noah
- JP Dutta's daughter Nidhi Dutta on digital war drama: Different actor for each biopic
- Janhvi Kapoor, Malaika Arora, Varun Dhawan sweat it out at gym in Bandra
- 26-week-pregnant Amy Jackson working out is truly a Monday motivation
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Movie Review: Family of Thakurganj vs Jhootha Kahin Ka