Kunal Kemmu: Malang has a lot of shades to it
Kunal Kemmu, who is prepping for his next film titled "Malang", says it has a got a lot of shades to it
Actor Kunal Kemmu, who is prepping for his next film titled "Malang", says it has a got a lot of shades to it. "It's an interesting film. It's got a lot of shades to it. It has me playing a cop again, it's a very interesting part and I a looking forward to it," Kunal told IANS. The 35-year-old actor will be seen sharing screen space with Aditya Roy Kapur, Disha Patani and Anil Kapoor.
He says the film has a very interesting ensemble. "I am very excited to be working with Anil Kapoor because I have always been a die hard fan of his work. I just worked with Aditya recently in 'Kalank' and it's lovely to be back but most importantly to get associated with my first director Mohit Suri again. I am very excited to be back with him," he added.
Kunal made his debut as lead in 2005 with Kalyug. The film was directed by Suri. The Dhol star will also be seen in the sequel of the zombie-comedy film Go Goa Gone.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Kangana Ranaut slays like a boss in a black pantsuit at Cannes Grey Goose Party
- De De Pyar De Movie Review - Old man and the khichdi
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra looks like a goddess in an ombre sequin thigh-high slit dress
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone is a vision in white thigh-high slit gown
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut nails the saree and opera gloves look with panache
- Tiger Shroff: Dance-off with Hrithik Roshan will be tough
- From Bharat to Kyrgyzstan; makers plan a worldwide release
- Aditya Seal: Didn't draw comparisons between SOTY 2 and Avengers
- De De Pyaar De review: Ajay Devgn, Rakul Preet Singh, Tabu's film not a regular rom-com
- Vir Das: Want to visit as many cities as we can
Nushrat Bharucha celebrates her 34th birthday with style!