Randeep Hooda feels rediscovered as an artiste
Randeep Hooda who has completed shooting for Imtiaz Ali's film, says it was an honest experience which helped him rediscover himself as an artiste
Actor Randeep Hooda, who has completed shooting for Imtiaz Ali's film, says it was an honest experience which helped him rediscover himself as an artiste.
"And it's a wrap for me for Imtiaz Ali's next... wonderful reunion after 5 years of the iconic 'Highway'... An honest experience as always...The joy of work, pushing boundaries... A rediscovery as an artiste, as a person," Randeep tweeted along with a photograph of himself with Imtiaz.
Randeep will reportedly essay a love guru in "Love Aaj Kal 2".
"Love Aaj Kal 2" is a sequel to "Love Aaj Kal", a romantic-comedy film which released in 2009. It stars Kartik Aaryan and Sara Ali Khan in the lead roles.
The film will release on February 14, 2020.
Top Entertainment Stories Of The Day:
- Shilpa Shetty 44th birthday: Raj Kundra's sweet message for 'darling'
- Bharat Box Office Day 3: Stands at Rs 95.50 crore total; all set to enter 100 crore club today
- B-town buzz: Varun Dhawan's old ties, Boman Irani's dinner and Abhishek Kapoor's Sharaabi
- Meghna Gulzar on Deepika Padukone: Not easy for leading lady to transform into acid attack victim
- At 44, Shilpa Shetty can still give the younger actresses a run for their money
- Dimple Kapadia's gorgeous photos from her younger days that will make you say 'wow'
- Do you know about these Bollywood actors' charitable acts?
- When Bollywood stars shared the screen with family members in films
- Boney Kapoor takes South superstar Ajith across three continents
- 'Kabir Singh made me feel that I never want to become this person'
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Randeep Hooda feels his best role is yet to come