Woman shamed for 'gross' act on plane; social media finds it funny!
A user with the account name of 'passengershaming' posted a picture of this on Instagram
A lot of people do bizarre things while they are on a flight. We've seen cases where people hung out their wet swimwear to dry and some had a meltdown because they didn't like the person they were sitting next to.
But someone just crossed all those thresholds with what she did.
An unnamed woman faced flak for taking her shoes off and sticking her potential smelly feet on the chair.
A user with the account name of 'passengershaming' posted a picture of this on Instagram.
The picture shows the woman being comfortable by putting her legs up in the air and resting them on the chair in front. Her feet are comfortably placed on the headrest.
However, a catch to the story is that the woman has placed a grey hat over her bare feet. It seems to suggest that she is hiding them from flight attendants or fellow passengers who might grill her for such behaviour.
The picture was captioned saying, “Personally I would never want to be a member of any group where you either have to wear a hat, or you can't wear a hat.” â George Carlin."
View this post on Instagram
“Personally I would never want to be a member of any group where you either have to wear a hat, or you can't wear a hat.” â George Carlin #MONDAYMOTIVATION âï¸ðð½ðð£ð©ðð ð» • • • #passengershaming #NOPE #hat #flyingfeet #instagramaviation #airplaneetiquette #frequentflyer #crewlife #sassystew #aviation #cabincrew #avgeek #cabincrewlife #flightattendant #flightattendantlife #stewardess #flightattendantproblems #travel #flightattendants #instapassport #aviationgeek #FAlife #airtravel #travelgram #hats #hatstyle
The picture has over 5000 likes.
Some people joked and commented on the picture saying, "As an English second language speaker, I've always had problems understanding what head over heels means. Now I get it," "At least she covered her feet with her hat? #brightside."
Some also found it gross and wrote, "The grossness just never stops. So many slobs,"
"Perhaps one day this person will discover the invention of socks."
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai: Global Hospital may lose licence for turning away poor patients
- Mumbai: Goons assault cine firm President for being refused Rs 50 lakh
- Dombivli: Man assaults TCs at Kopar railway station
- Mumbai: Wadala police to finally move out of crumbling station
- Mumbai: BMC chief grants Rs 100-crore relief to loss-making BEST
- Pune school teacher held for abusing girls under pretext of 'punishment'
- Worls Hypertension Day: Hypertension cases in Maharashtra rise by 25 percent in 2018
- Mumbai: Killer gets furlough, Keenan Santos-Reuben Fernandes' kin live in fear
- Man lends mobile to woman, molests her when she returns it in Pune
- CSMT bridge collapse: BMC's detailed bridge report a damp squib
- Cambridge 2019 results: 17 percent rise in entries
- 'Historic' HC order allows stranded sailors to leave Tag Navya ship
- Learn nature photography with BNHS CEC in Goregaon
Edited by mid-day online desk with inputs from Agencies
Mumbai to run out of water soon?