Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina Roshan reacts to reports about her deteriorating health
Reports by various leading portals stated that Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina Roshan's health has been critical. Reportedly, she had been facing issues with her psychological condition, bipolar disorder and her condition has deteriorated
Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina Roshan has been in the news recently. While reports of her health, allegedly, deteriorating due to which she was under a critical watch, surfaced on the internet on Sunday, Sunaina has rubbished all the rumours.
The reports by various leading news websites stated that "The reasons for Sunaina's health conditions are unknown even for the doctors, which has become a worry for Hrithik Roshan's family."
However, slamming the report, Sunaina tweeted, "Surprised to read about me being critical in hospital. Hello, Times of India. I am out with friends and partying! Pls get your facts right. [sic]"
Surprised to read about me being critical in hospital. Hello Times of India. I am out with friends and partying! Pls get your facts right.— Sunaina Roshan (@sunainaRoshan22) June 9, 2019
Sunaina has been through a broken marriage, battled depression, diabetes and hypertension, undergone bariatric surgery, sought psychiatric help and survived cervical cancer. She started her blog 'Zindagi', where she began sharing her experiences.
Sunaina Roshan with her family - brother Hrithik, father Rakesh and mother Pinky
Sunaina Roshan is known to have fought her life's battles quite fiercely. It was then when the brave heart realised the importance of family in her life.
In one of her blogs, Sunaina Roshan has mentioned how Priyanka Chopra, Hrithik Roshan's Krrish co-star, always called to check on her during the toughest phase of her life. She wrote, "One of the people who called me during this phase of my life to check on me and give me support was Priyanka Chopra. She was not sure if it was ok to call me not knowing how I would react or if I was traumatic and low. She actually consulted duggu (Hrithik) and only after he said it was ok, she called me."
Top stories of the day:
- Noted actor Girish Karnad passes away at the age of 81
- Does Ranveer Singh give style tips to wife Deepika Padukone? Netizens think so
- Malaika Arora, Arjun Kapoor, Varun Dhawan, Natasha Dalal at Sonam Kapoor's 43rd birthday brunch
- Alia Bhatt goes sans makeup again, and this time, it's for Sadak 2
- Hansal Mehta, Rajkummar Rao don't want your money
- Kiara Advani on Kabir Singh: Simple roles can be tough to play
- Nagpur's Sugandha Date wins Sa Re Ga Ma Pa Li'l Champs
- Bandra Diaries: Malaika Arora's galaxy gym shorts are ruling the internet
- Do you know Karan Wahi was selected for the Under-19 cricket team alongside Virat Kohli?
- Ira Khan, Iulia Vantur and Sohail Khan at restaurant launch in Bandra
- Workout diaries: Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor spotted in Bandra
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Did you know about the difficulties Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 had to face?