Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 will now released on THIS date
Hrithik Roshan's upcoming film Super 30 has a new release date, finally. It will hit the screens on July 12.
Hrithik Roshan and Kangana Ranaut will no longer lock horns in the box office as 'Super 30' will hit the theatres on July 12, whereas Kangana's 'Mental hai kya' will release on July 26. Film critic and trade analyst Taran Adarsh tweeted, "#BreakingNews: #Super30 release date finalized: 12 July 2019." Earlier, Hrithik shared an official statement on Twitter stating that he is postponing the release date of his film soon, after Ekta Kapoor announced the revised release date of 'Mental hai Kya.
"So as to not allow my film to be desecrated by yet another media circus, I have decided to shift the release date of my film 'Super30' in order to save myself from the personal trauma and toxic mental violence this would cause," the statement read.
He asserted that despite the film being ready, he requested his producer to shift the released date. Many also speculated that Kangana is deliberately releasing her film on the same day because she wants to lock horns with Hrithik. Reacting to these speculations, Kangana's sister, Rangoli Chandel, went on a Twitter rant and slammed Hrithik for maligning Kangana's name. She also revealed that Ekta and Hrithik met before the filmmaker announced the changed release date.
Kangana Ranaut responds to Hrithik Roshan’s statement: pic.twitter.com/8oMxTfvb3v— Rangoli Chandel (@Rangoli_A) May 9, 2019
"Kangana told Ekta Kapoor not to release MHK on 26th but Ekta said it is her prerogative as a producer to decide the release date, then she had a meeting with her childhood friend Hrithik and they both took this call," Rangoli tweeted.
Kangana told Ekta Kapoor not to release MHK on 26th but Ekta said its is her prerogative as a producer to decide the relase date, then she had a meeting with her childhood friend Hrithik and they both took this call...(contd)— Rangoli Chandel (@Rangoli_A) May 8, 2019
'Mental Hai Kya', which also stars Rajkummar Rao, has been directed by National Award-winning filmmaker Prakash Kovelamudi.
Top Stories Of The Day:
- Did Mallika Sherawat repeat her Cannes 2014 dress at Cannes 2019 red carpet?
- Grateful for the 'Best Student' debut of daughter Ananya, Bhavna Panday visits Trimbakeshwar Temple
- Kriti Sanon gets a tribute from an NGO for five years in the industry
- Lakshmi Manchu-model of #MeToo open arms to Bollywood
- See Pics: Boman Irani is winning hearts with THIS sweet gesture
- Kapil Dev believes Ranveer Singh can portray him with conviction in '83
Also Check Out Most Viewed Photos Of The Day
- Chillar Party! Ahil Sharma, Iqra Dutt, Radhya Takhtani at Shilpa Shetty's son Viaan's birthday bash
- Clicked in Bandra: Ileana D'Cruz slays the fashion game in casuals
- Age is just a number! These 17 famous celebrities married older women
- Bandra Diaries: It's a family outing for the Pataudis - Kareena, Taimur and Saif Ali Khan
- Malaika Arora and Amrita Arora sweat it out at the gym in Bandra
Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 rises despite controversies