Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone goes bold; opts sneakers with fairytale gown
Deepika Padukone opted for a bold avatar - her black mesh gown with a green bralette and black sneakers share a new take on fairytale gowns
Deepika Padukone has once again stunned her fans with the latest pictures of her, where we can see the actress, just like last year, poses in the balcony. This time, the actress has taken fashion a notch higher by wearing a black mesh gown, paired with a green bralette and black sneakers. Isn't she giving us all gothic feels in this jet black outfit?
These "Off-White's" gown and sunglasses, which is paired with let-loose wavy hair and minimal makeup, Deepika Padukone rocks this gothic look with a dash of punk fashion. Take a look! While sharing this picture with the fans, the actress wrote: "day 2, look 2... #cannes2019 [sic]"
View this post on Instagram
Deepika Padukone has fueled intense curiosity about her dress ever since she has teased her fans for a possible red outfit for the international film festival. She even went a step ahead, seeking advice from her followers about the colour of the outfit she should wear on the red carpet. She asked her followers, "Do you think I should wear red on a red carpet?" The question had 'yes' or 'no' tabs too.
It has been a week the actress is in the foreign land, and Deepika Padukone is leaving no stone unturned to rule the headlines. In fact, Dippy has also been training hard to slay her look. The actress has been seen hitting the gym while in New York, training hard to maintain her perfect physique.
Deepika Padukone has taken our breath away countless times with her surreal choices in outfits with her innumerable awards shows and events. Cannes 2019, however, holds a different kind of significance altogether.
Best of Cannes Film Festival 2019:
- Kangana Ranaut slays like a boss in a black pantsuit at Cannes Grey Goose Party
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra looks like a goddess in an ombre sequin thigh-high slit dress
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone is a vision in white thigh-high slit gown
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut flirts with the lens while preparing for French Riviera
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut nails the saree and opera gloves look with panache
- Huma Qureshi to attend Chopard Party at Cannes!
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan's red carpet debut looks ethereal
Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan steals the show in fish-cut gown at the red carpet