Radhika Merchant looks ethereal in yellow lehenga
With a pretty smile, Radhika Merchant looks like a doll
Everybody has been swooning over Radhika Merchant, ever since the two grandest weddings of the decade, Isha Ambani with Anand Piramal and Akash Ambani with Shloka Mehta took place.
In one of the unseen pictures which were shared by a fan club, Radhika Merchant can be seen wearing a lemon yellow and white lehenga with a matching dupatta. She accentuated her look with exquisite diamond jewellery and her hair left open in long curls. With a pretty smile, she looks like a doll.
There is yet another picture which has been doing the rounds on social media. Radhika is seen wearing a yellow traditional attire. The paasa she wore stole the show.
Radhika is seen attending a lot of ceremonies as a part of the Ambani family. Recently, she was spotted with the Ambanis during the final of Indian Premier League.
In yet another picture which went viral on social media, Radhika couldn't stop laughing at her graduation. She completed her graduation from New York University, in Politics and Economics.
View this post on Instagram
She is the daughter of Viren Merchant, CEO and Vice Chairman of Encore Healthcare. She is rumoured to be dating Anant Ambani, the younger son of the Ambani clan.
Top News Stories of the Day
- Mumbai crime: Gateman, kin thrash guard over parking of bike at station
- Mumbai crime: 65-yr-old held for visa fraud
- Mumbai crime: Sub-inspector put behind bars for raping, assaulting domestic help
- Vacation turns tragic as 3 from Mumbai drown
- BMC, traffic cops to crack down on roadside parking in flooding spots
- Mumbai crime: Cop arrests escaping drug addict in a 100-metre dash
- Teachers fear delay in new textbooks for std XI
- Man from Mumbra arrested with 14 stolen phones, fake currency notes
- Narendra Modi offers prayers at Kedarnath and Badrinath temple
Catch up on all the latest Mumbai news, crime news, current affairs, and also a complete guide on Mumbai from food to things to do and events across the city here. Also download the new mid-day Android and iOS apps to get latest updates
Edited by mid-day online desk with inputs from Agencies
International Sushi Day: Learn how to make mouthwatering Sushi at home from this Mumbai chef!