Sameera Reddy looked absolutely radiant at her baby shower; see photos
Sameera Reddy, who is expecting her second child with husband Akshai Varde, shared a few precious moments from her baby shower, aka godh bharai. Check out the lovely pictures she shared
Sameera Reddy and husband Akshai Varde are looking forward to welcoming their second child soon. The couple has a 4-year-old son, Hans Varde. The Musafir actress is sailing through the journey of pregnancy for the second time fabulously and effortlessly. She frequently shares pictures of herself flaunting her baby bump, and was recently seen enjoying a babymoon with her husband and son in Goa.
Sameera Reddy celebrated her baby shower yesterday, June 19, surrounded by her friends and family. The pretty actress looked positively glowing in her yellow Kanjeevaram saree. Sameera shared a picture on Instagram of herself with her husband and son. She captioned the photo, "Hearty laughter and inner smiles is enough to keep me happy for a lifetime ! My Godh Bharai Bliss"
View this post on Instagram
Hearty laughter and inner smiles is enough to keep me happy for a lifetime ! My Godh Bharai BlissâÂ¤ï¸Â . . ðÂÂ· @maithily_hanamghar @weddingsbyamit @photographsbyishan . . #godhbharai #baby #blessed #family #love #myson #mybae #traditions #indian #saree #momtobe âÂ¤ï¸Â
Sameera looked radiant in her saree with her hair tied in a bun and gorgeously done makeup. She wore stunning traditional jewellery with her saree and was smiles at the event.
Doesn't Sameera look lovely? A month ago, Sameera Reddy came out in the open about her drastic weight gain, and how she lost her confidence. "I touched 102 Kgs in May 2015, the month Hans was born and I'm not scared to admit it. It took me to the deepest darkest places in my head. My confidence shattered. But the beautiful part is that you can only hit your lowest low to know you can absolutely climb out of that hole. It’s a fight. A hard one. Took me 2 years more to lose the weight and to step out and face the world again but I wish I had the courage then. I did it naturally with no fad diets, no easy way out. Only with a dedicated workout, yoga, pilates and strength training..."
The actress, whose last big screen outing was in 2012 with the film Tezz, married businessman Akshai Varde in 2014. She became a mother to her firstborn, a son, in 2015.
Top Stories of the Day:
- Amrita Arora, Sonakshi Sinha at Pahlaj Nihalani's daughter-in-law's prayer meet in Juhu
- Sussanne Khan on Hrithik Roshan's sister Sunaina: She is in an unfortunate situation
- See Photos: Amitabh Bachchan's look-alike storms the internet
- Arjun Patiala trailer: Action, drama, romance and comedy galore in this Kriti-Diljit starrer
- This childhood video of Sara Ali Khan will instantly remind you of Inaaya Kemmu, Taimur Ali Khan
- Here's why Venus head honcho Ratan Jain parted with Mohra song Tip Tip Barsa Paani's rights
- Bandra Diaries: Parineeti Chopra is working hard for Saina Nehwal biopic and these images are proof
- Even Mumbai rains can't stop Malaika Arora from doing yoga; spotted in Bandra
- Avengers: Endgame to be re-released with added footage
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe