Student poses as quality check employee, eats free KFC for a year!
The person, whose identity was not revealed was reported to be a student from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, located in South Africa.
In some bizarre news, a 27-year-old student from South Africa was recently arrested by the police for consuming KFC products for free for a year. Apparently, he would tell KFC staff that he was assigned to the outlet from the KFC headquarters for a quality check.
The person, whose name is not disclosed, was identified as a student from the University of KwaZulu-Natal, located in South Africa. He would consume KFC food absolutely free every day for a year from various KFC outlets. He would use the same modus operandi all the time.
The student would enter a KFC outlet, filled with confidence and inform the staff that he was assigned by the KFC headquarters to take up the quality assurance of food served at the outlet.
A journalist from Kenya named, Teddy Eugene, had tweeted saying, "South African man arrested for eating at KFC free for a year by saying head office sent him to taste if they are up to standard."
South African man arrested for eating at KFC free for a year by saying head office sent him to taste if they are up to standard. pic.twitter.com/1V4eD7IR2i— The African Voice (@teddyeugene) May 12, 2019
The tweet went viral immediately with Twitter going crazy of how he managed to pull this off without KFC even knowing.
Hero!— www.paushinski.co.ke (@paushinski) May 13, 2019
Give this man The Iron Throne. pic.twitter.com/uP75HvuBhy
Seizing the opportunity I call it! ðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ, His is kinda funny to me.... Whole damn year!— Gladys (@gaggyshizzoh) May 12, 2019
Perspective ðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂ¿ðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ pic.twitter.com/tta9lcPNO6— Lord Mwiinga Molo (@MwiingaMuntanga) May 13, 2019
When they welcome him in jail pic.twitter.com/QLYQfqt939— siphokazi (@KaziiMtshali_) May 13, 2019
ðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ He is a legend and is now very experienced taster. KFC should employ him— Lee Kirichu (@LeeKirichu) May 12, 2019
Not all heroes wear capes.. pic.twitter.com/tdDjRKKAQJ— The Elleventeenth member of Wu-tang (@morrmak) May 12, 2019
A whole year? That’s pushing one’s luck too far! pic.twitter.com/i8Ac8SN4IT— Mzito (@selectivenomad) May 13, 2019
Free the man!! He just wanted some chicken ðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂðÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ. The KFC should be glad someone found them up to standard at least— âÂÂÂ¡AntiðÂÂÂÂÂÂ¹Mómì♥ (@Adez_sw) May 13, 2019
Ever since, his post on social networking site Twitter has amassed 19,000 retweets and 43,000 reactions.
Top News Stories Of The Day
- Mumbai: Global Hospital may lose licence for turning away poor patients
- Mumbai: Goons assault cine firm President for being refused Rs 50 lakh
- Dombivli: Man assaults TCs at Kopar railway station
- Mumbai: Wadala police to finally move out of crumbling station
- Mumbai: BMC chief grants Rs 100-crore relief to loss-making BEST
- Pune school teacher held for abusing girls under pretext of 'punishment'
- Worls Hypertension Day: Hypertension cases in Maharashtra rise by 25 percent in 2018
- Mumbai: Killer gets furlough, Keenan Santos-Reuben Fernandes' kin live in fear
- Man lends mobile to woman, molests her when she returns it in Pune
- CSMT bridge collapse: BMC's detailed bridge report a damp squib
- Cambridge 2019 results: 17 percent rise in entries
- 'Historic' HC order allows stranded sailors to leave Tag Navya ship
- Learn nature photography with BNHS CEC in Goregaon
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Here's how Narendra Modi celebrated his birthday after becoming the PM