Adaa Khan's Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara to go off air; will be replaced by another thriller
The show which will replace Adaa Khan's Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara is another thriller of the same genre. The yet untitled is currently being shot at Madh Island
The ongoing supernatural drama, Vish Ya Amrit: Sitara, will soon be yanked off the air. It will be replaced by another thriller of the same genre, which stars Vishal Vashishtha, Debina Bonnerjee and Sana Maqbul Khan.
The show, yet untitled, is currently being shot at Madh Island. Producers Alind Srivastava and Nissar Parvej have given it a modern twist to make it more appealing. They are describing it as 'sexy and bold'. While Vishal and Sana play the protagonists, Debina is the antagonist. It is slated to air next month.
Peninsula Pictures, helmed by Alind Srivastava and Nissar Parvez has been given the shout out by the channel to come up with a supernatural concept to take the place of Sitara, told a source to IWMBuzz.
Another Colors' show, Tantra went off air last month and reportedly, Roop- Mard Ka Naya Swaroop will soon go off air. Naagin 3, which is the channel's top-rated show is also set to bid adieu to their viewers. The Pearl V Puri and Surbhi Jyoti starrer will get replaced by Kawach 2.
The makers and the channel had high hopes from Sitara but the show failed to attract the attention of the audience or strike a chord with the audience. Adaa Khan's Sitara had replaced Jennifer Winget and Harshad Chopda's Bepannaah at the 10:30 pm slot on December 3.
Also Read: Ekta Kapoor: Naagin 2 was bit of a mess up
Best of Cannes Film Festival 2019:
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut dazzles in white ensemble for a gala
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra takes Victorian look a notch higher as she walks with Nick Jonas
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's latest gown is all sorts of dreamy
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone shows off her radiant side in this bright couture
- Cannes 2019: Kashmera Shah makes debut with her directorial film
- Cannes 2019: 'Elegance ki moorat', 'Baby': Ranveer Singh praises Deepika Padukone's look
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan stuns in a lavender gown at the soiree
- Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi shimmers in a black Balmain blazer-dress
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Bollynews Fatafat: Will Salman Khan go behind the bars again?