Bharat: Here's how the 1940 era of Salman Khan's film was recreated
Bharat starts its journey with the partition of India and Pakistan. Director Ali Abbas Zafar walks us through the mindset and story behind the creation of this colossal moment in the history of India
The makers of Bharat shared behind-the-scenes of the recreation of 1940's India on the sets of Salman Khan starrer Bharat. The film starts its journey with the partition of India and Pakistan. Director Ali Abbas Zafar walks us through the mindset and story behind the creation of this colossal moment in the history of India. The team has left no stones unturned for the recreation of the past era.
Here is the link to take you back in time and experience the rush of 1940's Bharat:
Originally, Priyanka Chopra was roped in to play the character of Katrina Kaif in Bharat. However, the former walked out of the film citing personal reasons and within a few days, news of her marriage with Nick Jonas started doing the rounds. Salman Khan, however, hasn't forgotten this move by Priyanka and takes a dig at the actress whenever asked about replacing her with Katrina Kaif.
The film stars Salman Khan, Katrina Kaif, Tabu, Disha Patani, Sunil Grover and Jackie Shroff. It traces India's post-independence history from the perspective of a common man and follows his life from the range of 18 to 70 years of age, as a journey.
Bharat is produced by Atul Agnihotri, Alvira Agnihotri, Bhushan Kumar, Krishan Kumar under the banner of Reel Life Production Pvt Ltd. and Salman Khan Films, presented by T-Series. The film is an upcoming Indian Hindi-language historical period drama film written and directed by Ali Abbas Zafar.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Vivek Oberoi defends Aishwarya Rai-exit poll meme: What has Sonam Kapoor done for women empowerment?
- Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor flaunts her curvaceous side at the gala
- Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stuns at the red carpet in white gown
- Vivek Oberoi on Modi biopic: The Election Commission's decision stemmed from fear
- Laxmmi Bomb director Raghava: I have no issues with Akshay Kumar
- De De Pyaar De Box Office: Despite slow start, the film to break even by the end of its first week
- Diana Penty on her Cannes 2019 outing: Hadn't chosen my outfit till the last day
- Sanjay Kapoor congratulates daughter Shanaya on entering the B-town
- Television actors are as good as film actors, urge telly stars
- Here's why Namik Paul backed out of Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- Here's why Asha Negi is sceptical about working with boyfriend Rithvik Dhanjani
Salman Khan's Bharat shatters all Box Office records