Cannes 2019: On Day 5, Hina Khan looks gorgeous in metallic silver gown
Marking her fifth day in the French Riviera, Hina Khan owned the red carpet in a metallic silver strapless tulle gown by Alin Le Kal.
Hina Khan who made her debut at the 72nd Cannes Film Festival seems to be enjoying her outing at the prestigious event. Yet again, the actor has left the fans awestruck as she hit the red carpet in a gorgeous metallic gown. Marking her fifth day in the French Riviera, Hina owned the red carpet in a metallic silver strapless tulle gown by Alin Le Kal. Khan was high on confidence and donned a pair of pointed silver heels perfectly matching her outfit.
The svelte beauty completed her look with a pair of statement earrings, fuschia lips and dewy make-up. The half-tied hair added grace to her appearance.
View this post on Instagram
Yesterday, the poster of her upcoming film 'Lines' was launched at the mega event.
Giving some insight about her character, Nazia, in the film and the troubles she faces, Hina wrote on Instagram, "Emotions don't change because of the borders in between, the life and plight of Nazia is a simple portrayal of any girl who faces the magnitude of ordinary challenges in a not so ordinary story."
"Lines is my debut in films. I hope you all love it as much as we loved it. This is the first look launched at Cannes and an official poster which depicts more than a poster can!" the post ended.
The film is helmed by Hussain Khan, written by Kunwar Shakti Singh and Rahat Kazmi. 'Lines' is produced by Rahat Kazmi, Tariq Khan and Zeba Sajid.
The diva stole all the limelight at her first Cannes red carpet appearance in a grey Ziad Nakad heavily embellished stonework gown with a plunging neckline, long trail and dramatic sleeves.
Best of Cannes Film Festival 2019:
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut dazzles in white ensemble for a gala
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra takes Victorian look a notch higher as she walks with Nick Jonas
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's latest gown is all sorts of dreamy
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone shows off her radiant side in this bright couture
- Cannes 2019: Kashmera Shah makes debut with her directorial film
- Cannes 2019: 'Elegance ki moorat', 'Baby': Ranveer Singh praises Deepika Padukone's look
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan stuns in a lavender gown at the soiree
- Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi shimmers in a black Balmain blazer-dress
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan steals the show in fish-cut gown at the red carpet