Photos: Ram Charan and his wife Upasana are holidaying in South Africa ahead of wedding anniversary
Ahead of their wedding anniversary, south superstar Ram Charan and his wife Upasana have headed to South Africa. See photos
South superstar Ram Charan is vacationing in South Africa with his wife Upasana. The couple is all set to celebrate their 7th wedding anniversary on June 14, this year. Well, ahead of their wedding anniversary, Ram Charan and Upasana have headed to South Africa to spend some quality time together.
On Thursday, Upasana took to Instagram to share a few pictures from their South African adventure. Upasana captioned the pictures as, "Happy Anniversary to us ! (In advance ) Every anniversary we promised to do something new together - diving , adventure sport , learn healing techniques, take culinary lessons etc. This time it’s all about wildlife ! Absolutely love it ! #wildinafrica Mr & Mrs C"
View this post on Instagram
Happy Anniversary to us ! â¤ï¸ (In advance ) Every anniversary we promised to do something new together - diving , adventure sport , learn healing techniques, take culinary lessons etc. This time it’s all about wildlife ! Absolutely love it ! #wildinafrica Mr & Mrs C ð
Seems like the couple is having a grand time in the wilderness! Upasana also shared Instagram stories from the safari, and it's making us want to set off on a jungle safari too.
Ram Charan's Instagram fan page shared a video of the actor and Upasana while on the safari. Check it out!
View this post on Instagram
On the work front, Ram Charan will next be seen in SS Rajamouli's RRR. The film will have the same title as its working title. The cast also features the bigwigs of Bollywood, Ajay Devgn and Alia Bhatt, which also marks their first onscreen pairing for the big screen.
The core story of the film is based on two Indian freedom fighters, Alluri Seetharamaraju and Komaram Bheem. According to the chronicled stories, it is said that both of them were missing for a few years before they became legends and fought for the country.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Aamir Khan back to his Pali Hill apartment after owners refuse to leave their flats for his bungalow
- Bandra Diaries: Malaika Arora shows off her sultry side in this all-black gym gear
- Bandra Diaries: Janhvi Kapoor's mesh insert all-black gym gear is breaking the internet
- Photos: When Salman Khan sported ganji at Amrita Kak's wedding
- Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Disha Vakani buys a swanky car; see photo
- Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt's Bhuj: The Pride Of India goes on floors in October
- Boney Kapoor on Mr India sequel: After Sridevi, I have even more reason to make the film
- Ganesh Acharya on Jaaved Jaaferi's son: I have an emotional attachment with Meezaan
- Huma Qureshi bags Zack Snyder's Army Of The Dead
- Pregnant Sameera Reddy enjoys babymoon with family in Goa; see photos
- Watch video: After fight with cancer, Sonali Bendre gets a makeover
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Prateik Babbar, Sidhant Kapoor, Ishita decode the millennial lingo