Tara Sutaria's uncanny resemblance to Taimur Ali Khan drives Arjun Kapoor crazy
Tara Sutaria, who made her debut with Student of The Year 2 shared a childhood photo of hers on Instagram, and soon enough Arjun Kapoor dropped a hilarious comment. He compared her to Taimur Ali Khan
Tara Sutaria took a trip down the memory lane and shared a throwback picture of her little self. The photo has her cuddled up in somebody's arms. She shared the photo and captioned it: "Butterball Baby."
Arjun Kapoor, who is known for his amazing sense of humour, dropped a comment on Tara's post. He compared her to Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's two-year-old son, Taimur Ali Khan. The kid is already a social media sensation and his pictures are all over the internet.
View this post on Instagram
Tara Sutaria made her Bollywood debut with Punit Malhotra's Student of The Year 2. The film also featured Tiger Shroff and newbie Ananya Panday (daughter of Chunky Panday). The film released on May 10, 2019, and is a sequel to Student of The Year, which was released in 2012. This film marked the debut of Karan Johar's proteges - Alia Bhatt, Varun Dhawan, and Sidharth Malhotra.
Student of The Year 2 did not meet up the Box Office expectations and Tara Sutaria is unfazed about it. The film made Rs 12.06 crore on its opening day and Rs 14.02 crore on Saturday. The story is about a hardworking college student (Tiger) who overcomes his personal challenges and faces his competitors to win the Student of the Year Cup. Its script and unreal situations have drawn criticism.
Asked if she was disappointed, Tara told the media: "I am not feeling disappointed, but I am feeling really happy that it has been accepted so well. I think what we envisioned for the film, according to that, we feel lucky and thankful that it has opened so well at the box office. The entire team of SOTY 2 is very happy and I would like to make an appeal to the audience to keep giving us the love that you have been giving us."
On the big screen, the actress will next be seen in Milan Luthria's film RX 100 along with Ahan Shetty, the son of actor Suniel Shetty.
They are still training for the film. "I am very excited to start shooting for it. I think Ahan is fantastic and so is Tiger. Therefore, I feel very lucky that I am getting an opportunity to work with such talented actors from the film industry," she said.
RX 100 is the official remake of the Telugu action thriller film of the same name. The film is slated to go on floors in July and will be shot in Mussoorie, apart from a brief schedule at a studio in Mumbai.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Aamir Khan back to his Pali Hill apartment after owners refuse to leave their flats for his bungalow
- Bandra Diaries: Malaika Arora shows off her sultry side in this all-black gym gear
- Bandra Diaries: Janhvi Kapoor's mesh insert all-black gym gear is breaking the internet
- Photos: When Salman Khan sported ganji at Amrita Kak's wedding
- Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Disha Vakani buys a swanky car; see photo
- Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt's Bhuj: The Pride Of India goes on floors in October
- Boney Kapoor on Mr India sequel: After Sridevi, I have even more reason to make the film
- Ganesh Acharya on Jaaved Jaaferi's son: I have an emotional attachment with Meezaan
- Huma Qureshi bags Zack Snyder's Army Of The Dead
- Pregnant Sameera Reddy enjoys babymoon with family in Goa; see photos
- Watch video: After fight with cancer, Sonali Bendre gets a makeover
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe