Yo Yo Honey Singh: Remakes shouldn't harm the flavour of the original song
Yo Yo Honey Singh believes that a song, original or remake, should be "technically sound" first, and only then will it become a hit. The singer feels that the song should be made in a way that the public can easily understand it and connect with it
One of the music sensations in Bollywood, Yo Yo Honey Singh, who is known for delivering multiple chartbusters hits shared an insight about remakes. The singer has given us many originals as well as blockbuster remakes of songs, which have been widely appreciated by the nation.
Yo Yo Honey Singh believes that a song, be it an original or a remake, should be "technically sound" first, and only then will it become a hit. The singer also feels that the song should be made in such a way that the public can easily understand it and connect with it, musically.
Having many years of experience in the music industry, Yo Yo Honey Singh understands that nowadays, the film industry is heavily reliant on remakes. However, he doesn't feel that this trend will disfigure the charm of the original music. Talking about the same, Yo Yo Honey Singh said, "I think remakes are a good thing and there is nothing wrong about them. I just feel that they should be done in such manner that they don't harm the flavour of the original song."
The singer himself has composed remakes of many iconic songs. To named a few, he has given hits in 2018 with Sonu Ki Titu Ki Sweety, Dil Chori and Chhote Chhote Peg. Sharing the reason behind them turning into hits, he says, "My aim while creating them was that if I am touching a great artist's work then the artist should also praise the new version."
Yo Yo Honey Singh also wishes this trend would never stop and expressed, "I feel remakes are a very good thing, and I think more of them should be made. Having said that, remakes should be good, and should always respect the original tune." Yo Yo Honey Singh has worked his magic on the Indian music industry with his exceptional music and unique style. On the work front, Yo Yo Honey Singh has many projects lined up for which he is prepping in full swing and is ready to treat all his fans with more hits, very soon.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks breathtakingly hot in fish-cut gown
- Exclusive: Saif Ali Khan's Naga Sadhu look in Laal Kaptaan: Intriguing details revealed
- Huma Qureshi on her Cannes 2019 sartorial choices: Safe and regular is not my thing
- Photos: Arjun Rampal and Gabriella Demetriades' babymoon in Maldives
- Anil Kapoor: My role in Malang has shades of grey
- Cannes 2019: Diana Penty looks stunning in her beige coloured off-shoulder gown
- Shruti Seth on Mentalhood: My character can be termed as a cuckoo who believes in natural healing
- Cannes 2019: On Day 5, Hina Khan looks gorgeous in metallic silver gown
- Jassie Gill: Music videos earned me films
The story behind Yo Yo Honey Singh's name