Diljit Dosanjh unveils first look poster of Punjabi film Shadaa
Titled Shadaa, this film features Diljit Dosanjh and Neeru Bajwa. This hit pair reunited after four years for this film, which has a special reference of Kylie Jenner in the poster
Diljit Dosanjh and Neeru Bajwa took to their social media accounts and launched the first look poster of their highly anticipated and eagerly awaited film Shadaa!! This film will see the reunion of this iconic Jatt and Juliet Jodi after a gap of 4 years!! The last time they starred together was in Sardaarji in 2015 which set the box office on fire and previously they created box office records with Jatt and Juliet 1 and 2 and Jihne Mere Dil Luteya!!
Every time they have come together on screen they have always given their fans something new to see and this time as well they seem to be bringing us a new flavour of their pairing. The first look poster of Shadaa surprises by taking Diljit Dosanjh's fascination with international superstar Kylie Jenner to the next level. We see our simple Desi Punjabi Shadaa holding a plastic doll named 'Kylie' and their child 'Sadda Munda.'
View this post on Instagram
SHADAA Hove Ya Shadi.. Viahea hove ya Viahi .. Bachey Hon ya Bazurg.. Asi Aa rahe han thaude Sareya De Lai..Get ready for our Ranga-Rang Karyakram, #Shadaa trailer all set to launch on Monday May 20th!! ðÂÂÂÂÂÂ ðÂÂÂÂÂÂ ðÂÂ¥³ P.S - KUTTA HOVE JEHDA VIAH KARAVE ðÂÂÂÂÂÂ ( Eh Main Ni Keh Riha..Tag Line Hai Veer Ji ) @neerubajwa @jagdeepsidhu3 @aandaadvisors @bratfilmsofficial @atulbhalla78 @amitbhalla79 @anurag_singh_films @amanthegill @thepawangill @urshappyraikoti @rajranjodhji @ravhanjra @nickdhammu @vrakxmusic #punjabi #movies
We definitely can't wait to see why our Desi Shadaa is seen with Kylie on the poster and not our Punjabi Juliet instead, and what makes him not want to get married!! All our questions and expectations will be answered when the trailer launches on Monday, May 20th and then eventually when the film releases worldwide on 21st June 2019!!
Shadaa is written and directed by Jagdeep Sidhu, the director of the romantic blockbuster Qismat.
Best of Cannes Film Festival 2019:
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut dazzles in white ensemble for a gala
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra takes Victorian look a notch higher as she walks with Nick Jonas
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's latest gown is all sorts of dreamy
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone shows off her radiant side in this bright couture
- Cannes 2019: Kashmera Shah makes debut with her directorial film
- Cannes 2019: 'Elegance ki moorat', 'Baby': Ranveer Singh praises Deepika Padukone's look
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan stuns in a lavender gown at the soiree
- Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi shimmers in a black Balmain blazer-dress
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Best of Bollynews Fatafat: Salman unveils the first look of this Marathi film