Katrina Kaif and other B-town beauties make heads turn at Baba Siddique's Iftar party
A host of Bollywood and television celebs attended Congress leader Baba Siddique's Iftar party 2019 at a plush 5-star hotel in Bandra, Mumbai. Katrina Kaif and other Bollywood divas stole the show at the event
Just like every year, Congress leader Baba Siddique's Iftar party was a starry event. A host of Bollywood and television celebs attended Baba Siddique's Iftar party 2019 at a plush 5-star hotel in Bandra, Mumbai. Katrina Kaif, Mouni Roy, Huma Qureshi and other Bollywood divas completely stole the show with their glitzy and glamorous traditional wear.
From Shah Rukh Khan to Salman Khan, a number of the who's who of Bollywood and the television industry were in attendance at the party. Here's taking a look at what the ladies wore to the event.
Katrina Kaif was resplendent in an all-white Anarkali dress with sequin detailing. The gorgeous actress paired her outfit with matching mojaris and a stunning pearl and diamond necklace.
Huma Qureshi, too, chose white for the Iftar party. The actress wore a lovely embellished white salwar kameez with silver Kolhapuri sandals.
Iulia Vantur was beautiful as always in a golden-white Anarkali dress paired with strappy sandals. Vantur wore a bindi and chandelier earrings to complement the outfit.
Mouni Roy chose a stunning embroidered Anarkali dress and her signature kohl-rimmed eyes made the actress look exquisite.
Raveena Tandon looked pretty as always in a red sharara set. The actress went all-out traditional with her hair tied in a bun accessorised with a gajra, a bindi, and jhumkis.
Karishma Tanna was all smiles as she posed for the shutterbugs at Baba Siddique's Iftar party. She wore a pretty ivory sharara set and kept her makeup minimal for a chic look.
Loveyatri actress Warina Hussain looked fabulous in a shimmery black sharara set. The actress kept her hair loose and wavy around her shoulders and kept her makeup to a bare minimum.
Urvashi Rautela made a bold style statement in a fiery red outfit that made her stand out in a crowd.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- SRK, Salman Khan, Iulia Vantur, Arbaaz-Giorgia, Katrina Kaif at Baba Siddique's Iftar party
- Do you know the loves stories of these famous couples?
- From Wanted to Bharat: Salman Khan's saga of Eid release continues
- GQ Best Dressed Awards 2019: Katrina Kaif, Mandira Bedi, Nushrat Bharucha, Sonam Kapoor attend
- Bandra spotted: Janhvi Kapoor and Malaika Arora ace the gym look
- Bharat: Salman Khan's eidi doesn't make its way to fans?
- Jawaani Jaaneman: Reverse-ageing for Saif Ali Khan with a different hair-do
- Yami Gautam on Kaabil's release in China: Some ideas don't age
- Aparshakti Khurana: Ayushmann is very strict when it comes to career
- Ali Abbas Zafar on Bharat: You can't write a romantic scene with Salman and Katrina
- #MeToo: Vikas Bahl takes credit as director for Hrithik Roshan-starrer Super 30 again
- Taimur, Kareena Kapoor and Saif Ali Khan's vacation pics from Tuscany look like great fun
- Sonam Kapoor shuts down 'mediawallas' on Katrina Kaif's comment with this post
- Shah Rukh Khan-starrer Dhoom 4 in the making?
- Katrina Kaif and other B-town beauties make heads turn at Baba Siddique's Iftar party
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe