This video of Ananya Panday with Shah Rukh Khan's son AbRam has gone viral
Ananya Panday showcased her ability to touch the tip of her nose with her tongue. She took to Instagram Stories and shared a video clip which also features AbRam
"Student Of The Year 2" actress Ananya Panday, who is said to have called Shah Rukh Khan her "second dad" recently, got playful with the superstar's youngest son AbRam.
Ananya showcased her ability to touch the tip of her nose with her tongue. She took to Instagram Stories and shared a video clip which also features AbRam.
In the video, she is seen teaching the little boy how to do the gorlin sign. SRK's fan club has shared the video, and the audience can't stop awwing at the adorable video.
View this post on Instagram
"Shocking him with my talent," Ananya captioned the video. Ananya shares a close bond with SRK's daughter Suhana and now with this video, it seems she also enjoys spending time with AbRam.
On the work front, Ananya will next be seen opposite Kartik Aaryan in the remake of " Pati Patni Aur Woh".
Ananya Panday caught the hearts of critics and audience through her performance in debut film, Student of The Year 2. She is basking in the success of this film, which managed to earn decent within a week at the Box Office. Ananya was paired alongside Tiger Shroff and Tara Sutaria, who is also a debutant.
After slaying the role of Shreya with all the swag and sass, Ananya Panday has become a favourite amongst the youth.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Vivek Oberoi defends Aishwarya Rai-exit poll meme: What has Sonam Kapoor done for women empowerment?
- Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor flaunts her curvaceous side at the gala
- Cannes 2019: Aishwarya Rai Bachchan stuns at the red carpet in white gown
- Vivek Oberoi on Modi biopic: The Election Commission's decision stemmed from fear
- Laxmmi Bomb director Raghava: I have no issues with Akshay Kumar
- De De Pyaar De Box Office: Despite slow start, the film to break even by the end of its first week
- Diana Penty on her Cannes 2019 outing: Hadn't chosen my outfit till the last day
- Sanjay Kapoor congratulates daughter Shanaya on entering the B-town
- Television actors are as good as film actors, urge telly stars
- Here's why Namik Paul backed out of Kasautii Zindagii Kay
- Here's why Asha Negi is sceptical about working with boyfriend Rithvik Dhanjani
Shah Rukh Khan along with son AbRam waves out to fans on Eid!