World Cup Hamara Hai is Daler Mehndi's tribute to Indian Cricket Team
The song World Cup Hamara Hai is a motivational song for not only the Indian team but also the people who support India. The song, sung by Daler Mehndi released on Wednesday and has been hitting all over the social media
World Cup Hamara Hai is already making immense noise among cricket fans in India and around the globe. Released under the banner of Ziiki Media, the song is sung by Legend Daler Mehndi featuring young Rapper Viruss. Lyrics & music has been done by Ullumanati. Cricket is not just a sport; its religion, bigger than Bollywood, and bigger than anything else this world has ever witnessed. World Cup Hamara Hai is an anthem to cheer Team India for Cricket World Cup 2019. Our team is in high spirits, and so are we with this foot-tapping anthem.
The song World Cup Hamara Hai is a motivational song for not only the Indian team but also the people who support India. The song released on Wednesday and has been hitting all over the social media. The song was shot in Chandigarh and at a few locations of other states too so as to give the song a religious feeling.
Daler Mehndi has made India proud by not only his contribution towards Indian music industry but also by stepping ahead and getting nominated as the brand ambassador of World Book of Records, London which is indeed a proud moment for every Indian.
The legendary singer said, "I always try my best to deliver something different which touches the feeling of every individual be it an elder or a younger one. This time I made a song for my mother 'India' as whenever world cup come heartbeat of every Indian supporter starts beating fast while watching the match. So this is a tribute from my side for the Nation."
"I was offered 'World Cup Hamara Hai' by Ziiki Media and as I heard it i couldn't say no to it. I am a cricket fan too so this made me more energetic while I was shooting this song. Moreover, it was lovely working with young lot of Ziiki team which had positive vibe till the time we were shooting."
Music sensation Daler Mehndi has captured audiences with not only his peppy numbers but also with a spirited song for a film Chhota Bheem: Kung Fu Dhamaka. The 'King Of Pop' aka Punjabi singer Daler Mehndi has hit songs like 'Dardi Rab Rab', 'Ho Jayegi Balle Balle', 'Tunak Tunak Tun', and 'Shaa Ra Ra Ra' to name a few to his credits. With foot-tapping number 'Tunak Tunak Tun' he made Bhangra songs popular across the world.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Aamir Khan back to his Pali Hill apartment after owners refuse to leave their flats for his bungalow
- Bandra Diaries: Malaika Arora shows off her sultry side in this all-black gym gear
- Bandra Diaries: Janhvi Kapoor's mesh insert all-black gym gear is breaking the internet
- Photos: When Salman Khan sported ganji at Amrita Kak's wedding
- Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah's Disha Vakani buys a swanky car; see photo
- Ajay Devgn, Sanjay Dutt's Bhuj: The Pride Of India goes on floors in October
- Boney Kapoor on Mr India sequel: After Sridevi, I have even more reason to make the film
- Ganesh Acharya on Jaaved Jaaferi's son: I have an emotional attachment with Meezaan
- Huma Qureshi bags Zack Snyder's Army Of The Dead
- Pregnant Sameera Reddy enjoys babymoon with family in Goa; see photos
- Watch video: After fight with cancer, Sonali Bendre gets a makeover
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
By which nickname would the Indian cricket team would address Geeta Basra, before marriage