After Hina Khan, Erica Fernandes to quit Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2?
A few days ago, the team of Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 bid adieu to Hina Khan's character of Komolika, and now, looks like the show's main lead, Erica Fernandes is also quitting the show
Erica Fernandes, who plays the lead actress, Prerna's role in Ekta Kapoor's Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 is reportedly bidding farewell to this show. The show is a reboot of the original one, Kasautii Zindagii Kay, which had Shweta Tripathi as Prerna and Cezanne Khan as Anurag Basu. Urvashi Dholakia's portrayal of the antagonist, Komolika and is still remembered by many.
Now, after Hina Khan's (Komolika) exit from the show, a Mumbai Mirror report states that Erica Fernandes is about to quit Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2. The show went on air in September 2018, and as per the report, it is all set for an unusual casting change. Apparently, Erica's track, who plays Prerna will come to an end and the makers are thinking about how to justify the end.
The report further adds that the makers aren't sure if they are going to cast another face or bring the character to an end. A source close to the development told Mirror that the decision was taken suddenly. "The writers are currently working on how to justify her exit. At the moment they have yet to figure if Erica will be replaced," added the source. While Ekta did not respond to this report, Erica told the website that she doesn't want to speak anything about it. "I wouldn't want to comment on this," said Erica.
On the other hand, actor Karan Singh Grover will soon enter the show as Mr. Bajaj. The actor was also seen in the original series (2001). Parth Samthaan plays the male lead of Anurag Basu.
Best of Cannes Film Festival 2019:
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut dazzles in white ensemble for a gala
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra takes Victorian look a notch higher as she walks with Nick Jonas
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's latest gown is all sorts of dreamy
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone shows off her radiant side in this bright couture
- Cannes 2019: Kashmera Shah makes debut with her directorial film
- Cannes 2019: 'Elegance ki moorat', 'Baby': Ranveer Singh praises Deepika Padukone's look
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan stuns in a lavender gown at the soiree
- Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi shimmers in a black Balmain blazer-dress
The article has been sourced from third-party source and Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. All information provided on this article is for informational purposes only
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Kiara Advani, Tara Sutaria, Shahid Kapoor's Day Out In the City!