Asha Negi gives back to trolls for posting vulgar comments on her photo
Asha Negi was trolled for wearing a plunging neckline outfit. The television actress was advised by the self-proclaimed moral police to maintain the code of conduct. However, Asha isn't affected by these trolls and does things her way
Asha Negi is seen posting several pictures on her social media account. Lately, the actress has been travelling and exploring a lot, and her pictures from the trips make the rounds on social media. However, Asha recently shared a photo of herself wearing a maxi dress with a plunging neckline. And it was a field day for the trolls, as they started trolling Asha Negi for wearing that outfit.
Now, in an interview with Hindustan Times, Asha Negi has opened up about being trolled and how she feels about it. The Pavitra Rishta actress said, "What touched me the most was that so many actors came out supporting me and shut down the trolls. Usually, the industry is competitive, but I was glad to see that everyone stood by me in this instance."
Asha Negi became popular with the television show, Pavitra Rishta, where she was seen with Rithvik Dhanjani. Love blossomed between the two on the sets of this show, and ever since then, they have been together. When asked about what keeps the relationship running smoothly even after six years, Asha admits that it is Rithvik who tries harder to maintain it.
"There is no such thing as a perfect relationship. We, too, go through difficult times and rough phases. But we never show that publicly, so people think everything is hunky-dory. If anyone who is in a relationship says that he or she hasn't had fights or arguments, then they are lying. Also, when one person isn't able to move ahead or take the relationship forward, the other person has to work at it. Sometimes, it is me and at other times, it is Rithvik, who carries our relationship forward."
She further added, "We are best friends, so we love spending time with each other. More than me, Rithvik works harder on our relationship. He is very committed and handles me well when I act like a spoilt brat."
Asha Negi made her digital debut with Baarish alongside with Sharman Joshi.
Top entertainment stories of the day:
- Suhana Khan: Shah Rukh Khan's daughter's transformation from cute to gorgeous
- Arbaaz Khan, Sohail-Seema, Arpita and others at Giorgia Andriani's birthday dinner in Bandra
- Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor brings out her inner charm in this stunning tuxedo
- Shah Rukh Khan's next with Netflix to be based on Indian politics?
- Rhea Kapoor on Sonam Kapoor's Cannes 2019 look: Wanted to add drama to a tuxedo
- Umesh Shukla's Modi: The Journey Of A Common Man is back on screen
- All you need to know about Sumeet Vyas' role in Rajkummar Rao's Made In China
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra is proud of Hina Khan's achievements
- Katrina Kaif on plans post Bharat: I want to start my production house
- Ajay Devgn shares a throwback photo with Tabu; the caption is hilarious
- Aamir Khan hosts party for mother-in-law's 75th birthday
The article has been sourced from third-party source and Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. All information provided on this article is for informational purposes only
Varun Dhawan, Ishaan Khattar and other Bollywood stars don the monsoon look