Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi oozes oomph in tulle black gown
Huma Qureshi strutted the red carpet in a black shimmery Balmain blazer-dress paired with a golden pair of stilettos from Stella McCartney, a look that checked off all boxes on the 'modern-trends-meet-classic' list
After raising the bar in a black shimmery Balmain blazer-dress at the Cannes red carpet on Friday, Huma Qureshi has once again aced the fashion game in a tulle black gown on day two.
The 'Gangs of Wasseypur' star posted two pictures on her Instagram story that show her flaunting the dress. Besides, she shared a picture on Instagram and captioned it, "Live like it's your last black dress!!"
View this post on Instagram
Live like it's your last black dress!! #livevictoriously @greygoose @fetch_india @pankhurifetch Dress - @maeparisofficial Jewellery - @davidmorrisjeweller Hair and make up - @shaanmu Styled - @ayeshaaminnigam @shauryaathley @vandafashionagency ðÂÂÂÂ· -@frozenpixelstudios @atrayeeduttagupta #cannes #2019 #Cannes2019
Clad in tulle black gown with heavy ruffled sleeves by designer Mae Paris, Huma looks every bit elegant and poised. With hair tied in bun and bangs in the front, she completed the look with minimal jewellery by David Morris and nude makeup.
The Cannes Film Festival, which began on May 14, has seen many Bollywood divas strutting the red carpet, including Kangana Ranaut, Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Diana Penty and Hina Khan.
Huma strutted the red carpet in a black shimmery Balmain blazer-dress paired with a golden pair of stilettos from Stella McCartney, a look that checked off all boxes on the 'modern-trends-meet-classic' list.
Huma Qureshi attended the Grey Goose party in a black organza gown, which has pretty grey flowers, making it a perfect evening outfit. Later the actress also attended the dinner with Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas, which was held by none other than the Desi girl. Diana Penty and Hina Khan also attended the Indian beauties. The actress captioned: "Strong women support each other, Real women support each other. Thank you @priyankachopra and @nickjonas jiju for making our night about Desi Girl Power. @dianapenty @realhinakhan @chopard #livevictoriously @greygoose @fetch_india @pankhurifetch #cannes #2019 #Cannes2019 [sic]"
Last year, the 'Jolly LLB 2' star stood out on the red carpet in a light pink pantsuit by Nikhil Thampi. Recently, Huma made her Netflix debut with the mini-series 'Leila'. She was last seen in 'Kaala' opposite superstar Rajinikanth.
Best of Cannes Film Festival 2019:
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut dazzles in white ensemble for a gala
- Cannes 2019: Priyanka Chopra takes Victorian look a notch higher as she walks with Nick Jonas
- Cannes 2019: Kangana Ranaut's latest gown is all sorts of dreamy
- Cannes 2019: Deepika Padukone shows off her radiant side in this bright couture
- Cannes 2019: Kashmera Shah makes debut with her directorial film
- Cannes 2019: 'Elegance ki moorat', 'Baby': Ranveer Singh praises Deepika Padukone's look
- Cannes 2019: Hina Khan stuns in a lavender gown at the soiree
- Cannes 2019: Huma Qureshi shimmers in a black Balmain blazer-dress
- Cannes 2019 photos: Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas set couple goals yet again!
- Cannes 2019 Photos: Kangana Ranaut's pictures on a yacht are ruling the internet
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe