Good News for Rishi Kapoor fans! Actor to return to India before his birthday
Actor Rishi Kapoor has been in New York since the past one year for his cancer treatment. Time and again, through his tweets, he shared his urge of returning to his homeland
Rishi Kapoor is currently in New York for his treatment. The actor left India about eight months ago for his treatment in the overseas. Back then, neither the actor or his family members revealed about his treatment. But a month ago, Rishi Kapoor's brother Randhir Kapoor revealed that he was suffering from cancer. Neetu Kapoor had also hinted about the illness through one of her Instagram posts.
Recently, Rishi Kapoor had tweeted expressing his desire to return to India soon, and now, in an interview with Mumbai Mirror, the senior actor has revealed that he will be back soon. He had written "Today, I complete eight months in New York. Will I ever get home?"
Today I complete eight months here in New York. When will l ever get home?— Rishi Kapoor (@chintskap) May 30, 2019
When the publication asked Rishi Kapoor if he is returning India, to which, the actor said, "Yes, I am trying to return by August-end, depending on what the doctors at the hospital say. I have recovered well and I am feeling good. Must be 100% fit by the time I am back."
Also, the report quoted a source saying that Rishi Kapoor has to regularly visit the hospital for his check-ups and can now eat foods of his choice. The actor is exploring new restaurants in the city with his well-wishers. The source further told the publication that Kapoor wants to celebrate his birthday (September 4) with his family.
The actor was always a Twitter buff and with the ongoing World Cup series, he expresses his excitement on the micro-blogging site. Over the months, many Bollywood celebrities and recently Pakistani artist Mawra Hocaine paid a visit to the actor, who is now much better than before.
Top Stories Of The Day:
- Aamir Khan wishes the most beautiful woman on earth!
- Filmmaker Ritesh Sidhwani gets a special request for Fukrey 3
- See Photo: Malaika Arora tries something new, crazy and fun in gym
- Kiara Advani: No one understands Laxmmi Bomb better than Raghava Lawrence
- Alaia Furniturewalla on Jawani Janeman: I love to over-prepare
- IIT students find Hrithik Roshan's Super 30 inauthentic; to file a fresh suit to stall the release
- Game Over Movie Review: Super unnatural thriller!
- Bigg Boss 13: Anup Jalota to co-host the show with Salman Khan?
- Neil Patrick Harris turns 46: 10 awesome Barney Stinson quotes
- Happy birthday Courteney Cox: 5 things you probably didn't know about 'Friends' actress
- Malaika Arora, Amrita Arora Ladak and Seema Khan at gym in Bandra
- Photos: Top 10 Bollywood songs that capture Mumbai's romance with rains
- Stars who married non-filmy members of Bollywood families
- Ibrahim Ali Khan plays cricket at his Bandra home
- Celeb spotting in Mumbai: Shilpa Shetty, Vidya Balan, Janhvi Kapoor's day out in the city
- Shahid Kapoor and wife Mira's dinner date in Juhu
The article has been sourced from third-party source and Mid-day accepts no responsibility or liability for its dependability, trustworthiness, reliability and data of the text. All information provided on this article is for informational purposes only
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Arjun Kapoor-Malaika Arora and others celebs visit Rishi Kapoor in New York