Yogi Adityanath visits convalescing Samajwadi Party chief Mulayam Singh
The SP leader was admitted to the hospital on Sunday due to high levels of blood sugar and was being treated by Doctor Bhuvan Chandra Tiwari
Lucknow: Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath met Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and his son and party President Akhilesh Yadav at Mulayam's residence in Lucknow.
The SP supremo was discharged from Ram Manohar Lohia Institute of Medical Sciences on June 9. His medical reports have come out to be normal, sources said.
The SP leader was admitted to the hospital on Sunday due to high levels of blood sugar and was being treated by Doctor Bhuvan Chandra Tiwari.
"Met the former chief minister of the state and the founder of Samajwadi Party, Mulayam Singh Yadavji, at his residence today and asked about his well being. Pray to God for his speedy recovery," Adityanath tweeted after his visit.
à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¦à¥à¤¶ à¤à¥ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¥à¤µ à¤®à¥à¤à¥à¤¯à¤®à¤à¤¤à¥à¤°à¥ à¤à¤µà¤ à¤¸à¤®à¤¾à¤à¤µà¤¾à¤¦à¥ à¤ªà¤¾à¤°à¥à¤à¥ à¤à¥ à¤¸à¤à¤¸à¥à¤¥à¤¾à¤ªà¤ à¤¶à¥à¤°à¥ à¤®à¥à¤²à¤¾à¤¯à¤® à¤¸à¤¿à¤à¤¹ à¤¯à¤¾à¤¦à¤µ à¤à¥ à¤¸à¥ à¤à¤ à¤à¤¨à¤à¥ à¤à¤µà¤¾à¤¸ à¤ªà¤° à¤à¥à¤à¤ à¤à¤° à¤à¤¨à¤à¤¾ à¤à¥à¤¶à¤²à¤à¥à¤·à¥à¤® à¤ªà¥à¤à¤¾à¥¤— Yogi Adityanath (@myogiadityanath) June 10, 2019
à¤à¤¶à¥à¤µà¤° à¤¸à¥ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤°à¥à¤¥à¤¨à¤¾ à¤à¤°à¤¤à¤¾ à¤¹à¥à¤ à¤à¤¿ à¤µà¥ à¤¶à¥à¤à¥à¤° à¤¸à¥à¤µà¤¾à¤¸à¥à¤¥à¥à¤¯ à¤²à¤¾à¤ à¤ªà¥à¤°à¤¾à¤ªà¥à¤¤ à¤à¤°à¥à¤à¥¤ pic.twitter.com/9beRubHTpt
Mulayam Singh's brother Shivpal Singh Yadav, along with former minister Ahmad Hasan, had also visited him in the hospital.
Top stories of the day
- Mumbai: One dead, five injured after car crashes into bus stop at Sewri
- BMC has got 30 complaints about mosquitoes from south Mumbai
- Mumbai Rains: Parts of the city witness first showers
- Video of woman beating elderly mother-in-law goes viral
- Mumbai: Police sweeper gets home after nine-year struggle
- Proposed Aarey Zoo in leopard corridor, say locals
- Mumbai Crime: Bikers who stole Rs 2.7 lakh from businessman held in Goregaon
- Mumbai: Biker hit by car, falls off Bandra's U bridge, dies
- Navi Mumbai: Pandavkada waterfall to be shut to tourists this monsoon
- The Dutch mystery: Mumbai man's 'abrupt run' makes him 'prime suspect' for Dutch cops
- IIT-Jodhpur professor rapes woman on pretext of offering job
- Padma Lakshmi, Amrita Singh: Female celebs who became mothers after 40
- Mumbai rains: These photos will surely put a smile on your face
- These dirt cheap hostels in India are perfect for backpackers!
- Do you know Karan Wahi was selected for the Under 19 cricket team alongside Virat Kohli?
- Ira Khan, Iulia Vantur and Sohail Khan at restaurant launch in Bandra
- Workout diaries: Janhvi Kapoor and Khushi Kapoor spotted in Bandra
- Faf du Plessis' family vacation pictures will leave you awe-struck
- Did you know about these 12 cool brother duos in cricket?
- Alia Bhatt goes sans makeup again, and this time, it's for Sadak 2
- Noted actor Girish Karnad passes away at the age of 81
- World Cup 2019: MS Dhoni plays by the rules, no Balidaan logo on gloves
- Prisoners, Virat Kohli addicts: Crazy fans at World Cup 2019
- Virat Kohli: ODI series loss to Oz motivated us to do well at The Oval
Sign up for all the latest news, top galleries and trending videos from Mid-day.comSubscribe
Mumbai Rains: 6 ways to stay healthy and safe this monsoon